miércoles, 18 de febrero de 2015

Conditionals

Working with CONDITIONALS

We study conditionals in class doing lots of activities, translating, watching presentations and so on, but here you have some activities to enjoy them a bit.
Anyway, if you are interested, you can see my Prezi presentation clicking here.

The top ten Conditionals Song Lyrics

Complete the sentences
If I never had a cent...
If it hadn't been for ......
If my true love was gone....
If I get locked up tonight...
If I can't have you.....
If you go...
If you don't know me by now....
If I knew you were coming....
If I were a boy...
If you leave me now...
  More songs using conditionals 
Conditionals with the Big Bang Theory 

 If you like music, here you have a list of songs to learn and enjoy
Songs for learning 1st conditional Frank Sinatra / If You Go Away (lyrics)
Simply Red / If You Don't Know Me By Now (lyrics)
Cyndi Lauper / Time After Time (lyrics)
Beautiful South / I'll Sail This Ship Alone (lyrics)
Songs for learning 2nd conditional Red Hot Chili Peppers / If (lyrics)
Eric Clapton / Tears In Heaven (lyrics)
Enrique Iglesias / Hero (lyrics)
The Beatles / If I fell (lyrics)
The Beatles / With A Little Help From My Friends (lyrics)
Beyonce Knowles / If I Were A Boy (lyrics)
Gwen Stefani / Rich Girl (lyrics)
Barenaked Ladies / If I Had $1,000,000 (lyrics)
Hoobastank / If I Were You (lyrics)
Joan Osborne / One Of Us (lyrics)
Norah Jones / Painter Song
ABBA / Money Money Money (lyrics)
Johnny Cash / If I Were A Carpenter (lyrics)
Songs for learning 3rd conditional Lisa Stansfield / Change (lyrics)
Gloria Gaynor / I Will Survive (lyrics)
Taken from: http://www.tefltunes.com

No hay comentarios: